Whether you are a football fan like but this weekend Madrid will experience the final of the Champions League with many activities to entertain all audiences. Puerta del Sol will host various free concerts with the excuse of the match between Liverpool and Tottenham. In addition, they will be made various activities to live a true weekend end.
But also we suggest a list of the best things to do to take advantage of your visit:
1) If you still want more football, what better than to walk the tour Santiago Bernabeu and stepping locker rooms, the press room or the lawn of the stadium as a player. It is one of the most visited tourist attractions of the capital after the Prado Museum and the Reina Sofía, according to the club last August.
2) If you prefer to enjoy the good weather and the outdoors can go to Rio in Madrid Manzanares River Basin. 6 km of gardens, gazebos, playgrounds and bike path ideal for a family day.
3) Visit some of the most interesting neighborhoods in Madrid and soak up the alternative style neighborhood Malasaña, Most chic Chueca, the classic center o los Sabatini Gardens next to the Royal Palace.
4) If you stay on Sunday, from 9:00 to 15:00 you can enjoy one of the most typical plans in Madrid on a tour of the Rastro. A market of more than 400 years of history in which you can find curios and second-hand goods.
5) do not stop going to the Latina. Day or night is always in fashion. Bars, restaurants and lots of beer at any of the thousands of terraces that you will find your choice.
6) Removal Park. For lovers outdoor and sports. A boat ride on the Great pond, Roller skating, bike rides and cultural exhibitions in the Palacio de Velázquez and the Crystal Palace are some of the most popular activities in the gardens of 125 hectares. Undoubtedly, the green lung of Madrid.
7) The terraces. Are you tapeo lover? Now is the perfect time for a appetizer and sun terrace Casa Labra, The brilliant one to Bodega de Ardosa where you serve big plates of calamari, Spanish omelette, prawns or ham.
8) love shopping? Then go to the Gran Vía. There you will find the best fashion brands for all kinds of styles. Since large firms more casual and informal styles.
9) While you're there, you can book tickets for any of the cultural shows It offered by the city. Gran Vía de Madrid has the best cinemas and theaters with big releases.
10) If yours is the night, Madrid has secured party. Surely you've heard of the mythical clubs in the capital, but you might like to get lost in hidden corners like Penta, Tupperware, the Junco one to Intrusa.
Both for transfers Wanda Metropolitano stadium to watch the final, as for all these activities in the capital, you can count on Moove Premium and shuttle service to events and arrangements which accompany them on their journeys hours and / or days, to provide outstanding with a unique and outstanding quality service from start to finish.
We have the best vehicles on the market at your disposal, fitted with the latest equipment to make your journeys a unique experience, with the comfort and elegance you deserve. All our vehicles are less than 2 years old. And they all meet anti-pollution measures in all major cities. Everything is designed to ensure that your experience is totally satisfactory