Some of us waited all year to get the shopping season the Black Friday and the Cyber Monday (The same but on the internet), with a head full of promises to get the best price of the year in a new television, a printer, a device latest technology or desired trip.
But do not let all the hype fool you this day. You could end up paying more if you attract mediocre prices disguised as great deals, and you could miss other great deals just for doing a preliminary investigation. So we want to give a series of tips to enjoy the true essence of the Black Friday.
The last Friday of November becomes a key day for both merchants and customers. Since this American tradition came to our country in 2012Are few who manage to resist great discounts They are offering most establishments.
Surely you have your wish list the Friday, November 29 this year. In addition, you can enjoy deals in the world of technology, Amazing fashion discounts and great chollos travel and flights that you can not resist.
In addition to purchasing your favorite items, Black Friday is the perfect time to start making your Christmas shopping. Takes the opportunity! Well you'll never find gifts at prices as affordable as this time.
To help you in your shopping and finding great bargains, we leave 10 tips:
1. Start early. Long since Black Friday has evolved and simply not worth to review the Sunday ads to see what local stores have the best deals. Now the Black Friday has become a month of offers and savings and online stores also constantly update their prices during the event.
So to judge whether they are good offers when the time comes, you'll have to keep track of them in the weeks leading up to Black Friday. The same applies to the Cyber Monday now extends to be a week of special offers on the Internet.
2. Do your homework. Only beginners go to the Black Friday unprepared. Prepare means studying the ads, both print and online, the weekend before the Thanksgiving. We must review the best and worst deals of Black Friday.
You'll find dozens of ads Black Friday sites with lots of information and offers.
3. Use tools to compare prices and get coupons. You not have to go from store to store to compare prices, try Google ShoppingWhere you can do from your home or work. There are also mobile applications that allow you to scan barcodes or QR codes to compare prices and get discounts and coupons.
Many sites on Black Friday, as mentioned above, have their own shopping applications. And major retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, Target and Walmart also have them. Amazon's mobile application, for example, lets you use a smartphone camera to scan and purchase products online.
But remember, buying direct comparison is not always easy in the days before Black Friday and holidays. One reason is that the wholesale stores could apply their biggest discounts to models that have no sale for the rest of the year, or that are not found in other stores. This can make comparative shopping.
This happens for example with televisions. It is a very popular category at this time of the year, and generates many great deals that create some confusion.
4. Be loyal. Stores often have loyalty programs that offer sales and promotions to their members first and let them earn rewards about what they buy. You register for alerts shopping Black Friday will help you receive the first notification of promotions, coupons and discounts. In some cases, you will know if they have the products you want or you can choose to buy online and pick up at the store, which saves shipping costs.
5. Participate in social networks. Facebook pages and Twitter from your favorite stores are a great way to find out about offers and promotions. Retail stores often reward consumers who give them a 'I like' or follow with special alerts on Black Friday discounts and incentives. And of course, text messages, tweets and posts on social networks are an easy way to share information on Black Friday with friends.
6. Create a budget and stick to it. Yes, that sounds simple. But sales of Black Friday, especially the special prices that are available in limited quantities, are designed to come into a store where the seller can sell you something else.
Decide in advance how much you want to spend on Black Friday and make an effort to resist the urge to buy, especially if you are not sure that the offer is good.
7. Review all policies stores in advance. It is always good to know the price matching policies and returns. We hope more stores equalize bid prices in stores and online this year. Almost all major retailers have some sort of price matching policy, and are developing increasingly. But some stores may suspend its price match guarantee during the weekend of Black Friday on certain items, so read the fine print. Revises policy changes and refunds of sales of Black Friday to ensure that the store is not going to charge you a fee for returning items.
8. The cheaper TVs are not always the best deal. Offers dazzling attract people who want to save, but might not be the best product quality / price. You'll probably be watching the television for many years. If you are not happy with their characteristics or image quality, you'll end up regretting the fact that if you had spent 50 € more would have something better.
In addition, these TVs promotional price are usually at their lowest price. A retailer might have room to negotiate in a more advanced model or the flagship model. So do not be afraid to ask a better price on a TV in your shopping Black Friday or throughout the year.
9. While travel deals on flights are very succulent and be careful. We recommend you do not end up buying things you do not need, simply because they are recessed. Also you are careful with offers too outrageous, because they are few who take advantage of these days of madness consumer scams to weave a hook whose spectacular deals on expensive items known brands. Not all that glitters is gold!
10. Check the pages of comparators flights from November 27 and in them you will find the best deals on flights from Black Friday and Cyber Monday classified according to the departure airport in Spain. In addition, you can view pages dedicated to Black Friday Deals and Cyber Monday on hotels and car rentals or services coches premium with driver, so you can organize everything on the trip of your dreams at the best price.