The capital is full of hotels but not all think about the needs of business travelers. Discover where to find you at home when when you're out of it for work.
When the reason for a trip is for work and not for pleasure, usually have a very tight schedule, so much to do and wanting to rest. It is therefore very important to organize well and find accommodation that we offer all the services and facilities we need during our stay.
In Spain 24% of professionals moving at least once a month for work; and many of them travel to Madrid often because it houses the headquarters of more than 175,000 companies. So many hotels in the capital have specialized in business trip and adapted to offer guests such services. This way, they get to make the travel experience is totally different and much more pleasant.
Here we reveal what the best hotels for business in Madrid:
- Hotel InterContinental Madrid On the Paseo de la Castellana, the Hotel InterContinental Madrid is one of the most beautiful in the capital. There treat with special attention to guests traveling for business inviting them to Club InterContinental, a private lounge with amenities, private reception and permanent buffet. They also have meeting rooms, a Business Center open 24 hours, international press and ironing facilities. On request, it is also possible to hire secretarial services.
- Hilton Madrid Airport As its name suggests, it is very close to Madrid airport. So from Hilton Madrid Airport offers a free shuttle to get around the airport and the city center. If you're looking for hotel for business meetings here they have several rooms equipped with the latest technologies. It also features large spaces for conferences and conventions. As for the rooms, the Executive and Relaxation offer complimentary access to the Executive Lounge. also it has a rooftop pool where cool on hot days.
- NH Collection Liabeny NH Palacio de Tepa Collection is housed in a beautiful old mansion in central Madrid. It is a charming and tastefully decorated. The rooms are spacious, bright and designed to rest: they are soundproof curtains are opaque and rain shower is. They also have a safe where you fit a laptop. They have to work meeting and conference. The gym also open 24 hours a day.
- Bless Hotel Madrid The renovated Grand Hotel de Velazquez, located in the central district of Salamanca, is perfect for after-work meetings, as it is conceived openly with cafes, bars and a terrace which is among the top 10 city.
- Artiem Madrid is especially designed to offer services to business. The entire hotel has been designed to create spaces for relaxing or working from their cafeteria, lounges to its gym, achieving a perfect balance between them. The rooms are equipped with comfortable desk so you can work.
For a hotel is comfortable must meet five basic:
- comfortable bed: high-end mattress, pillow menu and selected quality sheets.
- Rain shower: that you fill energy in the morning or you relax at the end of the day.
- Soundproofing: all rooms must be soundproofed for a good rest
- Shuttle: Many hotels have car service with driver to move your meetings, if not, you can hire the services of Moove Premium to make your transfers and arrangements around the city and airport.
- Free Wifi: high power for you to connect from anywhere in the hotel and you can work comfortably.
In these for business hotels in Madrid you will find the comfort and services you are looking for when you're away from home for work. Visit the capital, from now on, it will always be a pleasure.