Outsourcing services It is a practice that is becoming usual in enterprises. Specialization and market areas in which today moves the professional world makes it increasingly more important to have well-trained and adapted to new times teams. And that, for companies, is a difficult taking extra cost in many cases. It is at that point when raised leave it to specialized companies certain types of services.
The main reasons why a service or business process outsourcing son:
- the cost savings.
- finding a higher quality service.
- the experience, the technology and the ability of staff to focus on core activities.
Due to this, the areas that most companies outsource are:
- Administration area: Including everything related to control access to work areas, cleaning, security, data recording and translation of documents. A study by Adecco, the 44.70% of companies have outsourced these services.
- Production areaLogistical services, auxiliary services to industry and everything related to the IT services. Within the logistics you can also outsource everything related to the transfer of persons; in Moove Premium They deal with these services in a professional manner with great results.
- Commercial area: Commercial teams, promotion and telemarketing They are among the most outsourced by business services.
Within the business sector, is widespread belief that large companies are outsourcing more services to save costs in production and staff. However, this perception is wrong. The outsourcing services they are equally or more frequent in the case of small businesses. Almost 60% of SMEs They are having between 1 and 50 employees It has outsourced some service.
The outsorcing is a solution for any type of company, large or small, that have some deficiency or organizational need.